(Q) Are you tired of earning less income than you know you’re capable of making? Yes | No
(Q) Want to take control of your schedule? Yes | No
(Q) Spend more time with family and friends? Yes | No
(Q) Make more money each and every year? Yes | No
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then I’ve got great news for you.
We are AHI Residential & Commercial Inspection located in the Charlotte area of North Carolina. We provide high-quality home inspections, so our business has grown each and every year. Because of our explosive growth, we are in need home inspector candidates.
We are currently looking for new trainees wanting to enter the home inspection industry or recently licensed North Carolina home Inspectors. If you are looking to join one of the most interesting and rewarding professions available, then AHI Residential & Commercial Inspections just might be the place for you.
We are looking for someone who loves to meet and engage new people and is passionate about helping and protecting others by providing the best possible inspection of the prospective home. This is a fast-paced business with a reputation for quality, custom reports and outstanding customer service. We will train the right individual. Experience and qualifications will determine the starting base pay.
Our Ideal Candidate Will…
- Have good people skills
- Have good communication skills
- Be self-motivated and self-managed with Integrity and strong work ethic
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Understand the importance of quality and consistent customer service
- Have the aptitude and mental ability to problem solve and conduct professional conversations with real estate agents and customers.
- Have good typing and computer skills
- Be in general good health
- Have the ability to move up and down ladders
- Be able to enter attics and crawlspaces and able to carry 50 pounds
- Need to work in all weather conditions as well as in unconditioned buildings.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and insurance
- Be familiar with residential construction
- Ability to obtain a North Carolina Home Inspector License
If you want to be considered for this incredible opportunity, please follow the instructions below and send all requested material to email@example.com.
1.) Click Here to Download the Questionnaire and fully complete it.
2.) Install the screen capture software Jing on your computer. http://www.techsmith.com/jing.html
3.) Take this typing test and use Jing to take a screenshot of your results and send it back with the rest of the requested material. Typing test: http://goo.gl/etfk7O. For example, it should look like this: http://goo.gl/LYy8dw
4. Take this computer literacy skills test and use Jing to record your results and send the screenshot back with the rest of the requested material. http://www.skills-assessment.net/home/frmIndex.aspx?e=25. For example, it should look like this: http://imgur.com/EsNS21J
Please know that any uncompleted material or not sending all material will not be considered. Send questionnaire, typing test and skills test to firstname.lastname@example.org
AHI Residential & Commercial Inspection provides Buyer Inspection, Pre-Sale Inspection, Commerical Inspection, Mold Testing, Radon Testing, Thermal Imaging Inspection, New Construction Inspection, 11-Month Builder Warranty Inspection, Well Water Testing and Foreclosure As/Is Inspection in Charlotte, Mooresville, Huntersville, Concord, Davidson, and the surrounding areas.