(Q) Are you tired of earning less income than you know you’re capable of making? Yes | No
(Q) Want to take control of your schedule? Yes | No
(Q) Spend more time with family and friends? Yes | No
(Q) Make more money each and every year? Yes | No
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, THEN WE’VE GOT GREAT NEWS FOR YOU.
We are AHI Residential & Commercial Inspection located in the Charlotte area of North Carolina. We provide high-quality home inspections, so our business has grown each and every year. Because of our explosive growth, we are in need of home inspector candidates.
We are presently looking for new trainees wanting to enter the home inspection industry or recently licensed North Carolina Home Inspectors. If you are looking to join one of the most interesting and rewarding professions available, then AHI Residential & Commercial Inspections just might be the place for you. Look through the job details below.
We are looking for someone who loves to meet and engage new people. Similarly, one who is passionate about helping and protecting others by providing the best possible inspection of the prospective home. After all, this is a fast-paced business with a reputation for quality, custom reports, and outstanding customer service. That is why we will train the right individual. All in all, experience and qualifications will determine the starting base pay.
Our Ideal Job Candidate Will…
- Have good people skills
- Have good communication skills
- Be self-motivated and self-managed with Integrity coupled with a strong work ethic
- Have strong attention to detail
- Understand the importance of quality as well as consistent customer service
- Have the aptitude and mental ability to problem solve and conduct professional conversations with real estate agents and customers.
- Have good typing and computer skills
- Be in general good health
- Have the ability to move up and down ladders
- Be able to enter attics and crawlspaces and able to carry 50 pounds
- Need to work in all weather conditions as well as in unconditioned buildings.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and insurance
- Be familiar with residential construction
- Have a North Carolina Home Inspector License or the ability to obtain one
If you want to be considered for this incredible job opportunity, please follow the instructions below and send all requested materials to email@example.com.
1. Click here to Download the Questionnaire and fully complete it. Please send the completed questionnaire as well as your resume with the rest of the testing material below.
If you don’t have some type of screen capture software, use Snipping Tool which is included with most computers. To open it from your computer, select the Start window button at the bottom left on your computer. Start typing ‘snipping tool’ in the search box and then select Snipping Tool App from the list of results.
3. Take this typing test and use Snipping Tool to take a screenshot of your results and send it back with the rest of the requested material. Click Here – Typing Test.
For example, the screenshot should look like this: Typing Test Sample Screenshot
4. Take this computer literacy skills test and use Snipping Tool to record your results and send the screenshot back with the rest of the requested material. Click Here – Computer Literacy Skills Test
For example, the screenshot should look like this: Skills Assessment Sample Screenshot
5) Include a copy of your Resume’
Please know that any uncompleted material or not sending all material will not be considered for this job. Send completed questionnaire, typing test, a skills test, and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Among the many reasons you’d want to buy a home in Charlotte, AHI Residential & Commercial Inspections, Inc. will help you make your most informed decision in settling in and making sure your living experience will be an incredibly pleasant and memorable one.
We have seen many inexperienced and unreliable home inspectors leaving homebuyers and sellers a big deal of regret. Our professionals at AHI Residential & Commercial Inspections, Inc. have been dedicated to helping homeowners, home buyers, home sellers, real estate agents and the like acquire vital information about any issues and positive features of all aspects of the property they’re looking at. If you want to make the right move in one of the best places to live in the country, AHI Residential & Commercial Inspections, Inc. is your right choice to make it happen.